Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mid-Term Relief Part 2

Let me take the chance here to wish everyone good luck on your exams.

For the next student profile, let me introduce Ian Swanson. Ian writes…

My studies originated from the hands-on side of scientific research; however I am working towards bridging the gap between both science and business. At the moment I am finishing my studies in cancer research and am very enthusiastic about the GDBA/GCBA program because they are the first steps across the divide. Ultimately I hope that the GDBA/GCBA program will help me develop management skills that will translate into helping Canadian scientific research grow significantly.

I am also an avid athlete, who can be found on the outdoor and indoor ice rinks playing defense, or seen pounding out the kilometers running around Montreal. Finally Montreal provides a perfect setting to help me on my quest to find the worlds best poutine (number 1 is currently the poutine Lafleurs in Verdun).




Until next time
Your Friendly Blogger,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment