Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1st Student Profile…!

I have finally assembled a few student profiles, and will be posting a new one each week on the blog. I strongly encourage you to take the time to read about your fellow classmates. I hope that this experience will allow you to get to know the GDBA/GCBA student body that much better. I am still accepting entries for the student profiles so please do not hesitate to email me if you are interested. So without any further delay I would like to introduce Kaitlin…


Hi! My name is Kaitlin. I am in the JMSB-GCBA program. I grew up in Waterloo, Ontario and moved to Montreal five years ago for graduate school. I am an avid athlete and in university I played varsity field lacrosse, which progressed to a coaching role during graduate school. In the Montreal community I developed an introduction to lacrosse program for girls and boys and I coach youth soccer. To satisfy my competitive spirit I now train to run medium distances and to compete in dragon boat (although I wish I had time to row!). Professionally, I am involved in biomedical research and working to improve the quality of undergraduate science education. I am studying in the GCBA program to learn business skills and knowledge that I can apply to the academic science field. I am very excited to be part of the very first GDBA/GCBA class at Concordia!

It is also interesting to point out that Kaitlin has demonstrated a strong interest in starting a GDBA/GCBA dragon boat team.

Until next time

Your Friendly Blogger,

Jon



No comments:

Post a Comment