Friday, October 22, 2010

Student Profile...!?!?!

I am very pleased to present to you this year’s first student profile. So without any delay I would like to present to you Nelson Azoulay.

I am originally from Paris but have lived in North America for the past 10 years. I came to Montreal last year to pursue my studies in neuroscience – more specifically in the research of a treatment for PTSD. I decided to join the GDBA/GCBA in order to fulfill my interest in business and also to ultimately use it in the medical field. I am very enthusiastic about the program and look forward to combine the two!

Outside of school, I enjoy the outdoors, sports and spending time with my friends. You can find me playing soccer or tennis indoor as well as in Parc Lafontaine. I also love to travel and meet people from different cultures/backgrounds!






Until Next Time...

Your Friendly Blogger,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment