Friday, October 15, 2010

GDBA Apple I-Pad....!?!?!?!!?

I am thrilled to announce that the new updated GDBA App is available for download!!! The App has been updated for the I-phone 4 and is now compatible with the I-pad. The App even features a new “My Grades” function which gives students the ability to check their grades. I am also in the process of producing a commercial for the App which will be featured exclusively on the GDBA website. Stay tuned to the blog for more info.

In other Tech news GDBA Director, Alan Hochstein, will be leading the programs first webcast on November 4th. The webcast is essentially an interactive information session for prospective GDBA students online. If you know of anyone who is interested in the GDBA program but it having trouble commuting or finding the time please forward them the link below.

https://event.onlineseminarsolutions.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=242058&sessionid=1&key=7E83AA1738CF1CE72F9C6DC2C3164101&sourcepage=register

Until Next Time...

Your Friendly Blogger,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment