Friday, November 5, 2010

GCBA / GDBA Graduates...!?!?!

I am very pleased to announce that the first group of GCBA / GDBA students have officially graduated this past week. I want to personally congratulate the following students:

- Sandra Milena Bayona Diaz             
- Moayad Bou Diab                            
- Mamadou Ferrand                            
- Alexander Benjamin Halpern           
 - Javier Alfredo Lira                          
- Sherisse Cassandra McLaughlin
- Elias Mohama
- Alexandra Murray
- Stephan Anton Peterson
- Bardia Rahmani

It was an absolute pleasure working with you all and I wish you all the best on your future endeavours. Alan Hochstein has also informed me that he has a special gift for our recent graduates. For more information please send him an email at the following address ahoch@jmsb.concordia.ca

Until Next Time...

Your Friendly Blogger

Jon



 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jon,

    Actually, I missed you and GDBA program. I want to thank you again for your hard work.

    I can send you some photos of convocation if you like.

    Bardia Rahmani

    ReplyDelete