Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I-Phone Update...!?!?!

I have spoken with Javier and hear that he is hard at work getting a special accounting tutor for those who need additional work. Please contact him for more details.

The GDBA I-phone App has recently been updated. Now when you’re looking through the course schedule section, you can also gain access to course descriptions. For those of you that have yet to try it out, you can download it to your I-Phone by searching for GDBA (also JMSB or Concordia University) at the App Store. Give it a try; let me know what you think.

I am now working with Alan to create a YouTube video to tell others how to use the app properly. Stay tuned.

Until next time

Your Friendly Blogger,

Jon

1 comment:

  1. hey i just downloaded the app, its kinda cool, good job man
    saifon balde

    ReplyDelete