Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Moustaches and the Olympics...!?!?

Once again congratulations on your presentations so far. I love watching them; the quality and content has been exceptional.

Today I would like to present Patrick Logan…


My name is Patrick and I am presently enrolled in the GCBA program. I was born in Brampton, Ontario and completed my undergraduate degree in Biology at Queen’s. I then pursued a Masters degree in Pathology at McGill, and am currently pursuing a PhD in the same field. I guess you could say I love going to school!


In 2007, I co-founded the Student Vision Canada charity, an organization that raises money for vision research scholarships for undergraduate students. My professional interests are in clinical research and I am hoping to transfer my science and newly acquired business skills into the industry once I graduate.


I am a big sports fan and have participated in many sports teams my whole life. I even passed on accepting a spot at Vancouver 2010 in order to pursue the GCBA.

I may have been difficult to spot due to my disguise. I was growing my moustache for Movember – raising money and awareness for prostate cancer! But as of December 1st I will be back to my normal, handsome self.

Until next time

Your Friendly Blogger,

Jon


1 comment: