Monday, November 9, 2009

Student profiles are back...!

I have added a new profile this week. It's Mams Ferrand. If you are at all interested in putting up your profile, please email me at jo_gold@jmsb.concordia.ca


Hello, my name is Mams. I'm 25 years old and I come from France with an African background from Cameroon. Before coming to the GDBA\GCBA program I received a Bsc in Economics and a Masters in Finance from the University of Paris. Upon completing my masters I spent a year working in the banking industry only to realize I needed a business degree to round out my education. I decided that JMSB was the best option to continue my studies because of its reputation, interesting courses, flexibility, and it allows me to work on my English. My goals for this program are to: improve my business skills, learn about different disciplines and how they work, network, and most of all make new friends.

In my spare time I love to play soccer, listen to music, or watch Japanese Manga films. I also enjoy special antic literature. But my greatest passions are cooking and dancing.

Montreal has been an amazing city to live in. Since I have arrived I have always found engaging activities that are both affordable and fun. There is never a dull moment here.

Until next time

Your Friendly Blogger,

Jon


No comments:

Post a Comment